Protect the Cargo in Your Care
When transporting cargo, theft, timing issues, damage from an accident or fire, and countless other possibilities are always concerns. Our Freight Logistics Liability coverage will insure the cargo you’re transporting and protect you if a client sues for missed deadlines, loss revenue, logistical errors, and more.
The types of coverage we offer include:
- General Liability
- Contingent Cargo
- Contingent Auto Liability
- Professional Liability
What Does Freight Logistics Liability Insurance Cover?
Generally, coverage includes:
- Loss or damage to cargo
- Errors and omissions including logistical errors
- Legal fees and settlement or judgment costs if a client sues
- Third party liabilities
Who Needs Freight Logistics Liability Insurance?
Freight brokers, freight forwarders, customs brokers and motor carriers are just a few examples of those who need Freight Logistics Liability Insurance.
Generally, anyone who:
- Arranges the transportation of cargo
- Transports cargo
- Acts as an intermediary in the transportation of cargo
- Owns transportation vehicles or vessels
- Operate warehouses
Should opt for Freight Logistics Liability coverage.
How Much Does Freight Logistics Liability Coverage Cost?
The cost you’ll pay for your Freight Logistics Liability coverage depends on several factors, including:
- Type of cargo being shipped
- Value of goods in transit
- Origin and destination locations
- Typical length of travel
- Vehicle or vessel being used to transport
How Can I Get Freight Logistics Liability Coverage?
Simply fill out our online application and one of our experienced insurance professionals will be in touch within one business day.